Creamy Yoghurt with Oats
Try the most appetizing apricot crumble recipe with oats. Make it for your children before school or kindergarten. The best recipe you can find!
Makes: 3 portions
Time: 5 minutes + chilling
Age: 6+ months
60g plain natural yoghurt
40g rolled oats
2 Tbsp applesauce
1 Tbsp walnuts
½ tsp cinnamon
- Place the oats in a blender and process until finely ground.
- Peel and cut the apricot and add it to the blender.
- Add the yoghurt, applesauce, cinnamon and walnuts as well.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the oats into an airtight container or in a bowl covered in cling film and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours and up to 3 days.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (65g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars