Banana Oat Pancakes: Healthy and Easy to Make
Another yummy and healthy recipe from us for your kids - Banana Oat Pancakes. Click here and try our recipe. Hurry up!
1 medium-sized ripe banana
250ml coconut milk
200g porridge oats or oat flour
1 Tbs coconut oil
1 Tbs maple syrup
1 ½ Ts baking powder
1 pinch of salt
● To make the oat flour, finely blend the porridge oats and pass through a sieve to remove the bigger bits.
● Melt the coconut oil in the microwave or bain-marie.
● In a bowl, mash the banana to a pulp with a fork.
● Add the milk, maple syrup, liquid coconut oil, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
● Sift in the flour and mix well with a whisk until the batter is smooth and with no lumps.
● Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and add some coconut oil.
● When the pan is hot, add a tablespoon of batter and let it cook until bubbles form at the top.
● Flip the pancake upside down and let it cook for a few more minutes, until both sides are golden brown.
● Serve and enjoy!