Carrot Puree with Milk and Chesse
We have the simplest and yummiest carrot puree recipe you can find anywhere. Add some milk and Parmigiano to keep your babies' diet healthy!
2 Tbsp milk of choice
1 Tsp finely grated Parmigiano
● Peel the carrot and cut it into slices.
● Steam the carrot slices until soft.
● Put the carrot in a blender and blitz to a puree.
● Add Parmigiano and blend.
● Add as much milk as needed to achieve a smooth consistency that is easy to eat for your baby.
● Serve and enjoy!