Fruity Drops with Greek Yogurt, Mango & Strawberry
Make greek yougurt fruity drops for your kids. Which flavor you want mango, strawberry, blueberries your kid will surely like. Get the recipe here!
Makes: 90-100 drops
Time: 10 minutes + chilling + freezing
Age: 6+ months
150g unsweetened Greek yoghurt
2 small strawberries
1 Tbsp blueberries
- In a blender, add 50g of the yoghurt and the strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry yoghurt into the corner of a sealable plastic bag and place into a glass in the fridge.
- Rinse the blender and repeat the process two more times to make mango yoghurt and blueberry yoghurt.
- Put each flavour in a different sealable bag in the fridge and allow to set for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Take out one flavour at a time, cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pipe drops of yoghurt on the parchment paper.
- Repeat with the remaining flavours and place the trays in the freezer to set for 2h.
- When hard, remove from the parchment paper and put in a container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
of which saturates
of which sugars