PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
These peanut butter cookies are soft, chewy gluten free and ultimately irresistibly melt-in-your-mouth delicious! They will delight kids and grown ups alike.
It really doesn’t take a ton of ingredients to make these cookies - only seven and they’re all basic ingredients you’ll probably find right in your pantry.
Makes 26 Cookies:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cups rolled oats, blended into flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
Serve with fresh fruit
- Preheat your oven to 160°C / 320°F – fan-forced and line a tray with baking paper.
- Mix peanut butter, coconut oil, baking powder, honey and cinnamon into a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add oat flour and coconut, then mix through to form dough.
- Using a tablespoon form into 26 cookies and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden.
Allow to cool before serving and enjoy!
Suitable for 12 months+