Peanut Butter Oat Balls: No-Bake Dessert
This time we are offering to try our fast, no-bake and healthy recipe for peanut butter oat balls that your kids will love!
Makes: 18 bites
130g porridge oats
60g mixed seeds
60g peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
40ml maple syrup
60g cocoa nibs
● Line a tray with parchment paper.
● Use a blender to grind mixed seeds into a powder.
● In a bowl, put the oats and the ground seeds and mix well.
● Add the peanut butter and maple syrup and combine to form a dough.
● Fold in the cocoa nibs and mix well.
● Let the mixture rest for 10-15 minutes.
● With your hands, form balls and place them on the parchment paper to firm up.