VEGAN CHILLI WITH SOY MINCE
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 200g of meat free soya mince
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1/2 can of corn
- 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup of veggie broth
- 2 tsps smoked paprika
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- (Optional) salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
- Stir in the minced soy, chopped bell pepper and diced tomatoes, then cook for a few minutes.
- Add kidney beans, corn, veggie broth and spices. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with rice.