We’re a small but mighty London-based brand creating remarkable baby and toddler tableware. We create big ideas and small products that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line.
We are borderline insane about helping parents reduce plastic products for children and therefore products are loved and trusted globally.
We are looking for a full-time Amazon Account Manager to manage our brand across multiple Amazon territories. This role will report to our Head of Strategy.
Since launching on Amazon UK in May 2016, we have quickly expanded and now trade across multiple Amazon territories. This role will involve managing our brand and range assortment over each of these territories to present our brand and products to customers in a consistent and effective manner. Management of rollouts into further Amazon regions will also be part of the role going forwards.
The role will involve complete end-to-end management of bamboo bamboo’s business via Amazon's Seller platforms. The successful candidate will need to have a deep understanding of Amazon's operating systems and be experienced in working effectively to deliver results.
About the role
- Drive key trading decisions to maximise marketplace channel revenue and profits
- Manage the product reviews and customer feedback to improve rankings
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators for each marketplace
- Work closely with the Head of Performance to define marketplace opportunities globally
- An experienced Amazon specialist with deep knowledge of Seller Central, Amazon's operating systems and Amazon's marketplace
- Expertise running keyword analysis & managing Amazon PPC strategies
- Experience in meeting sales targets
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A background in either representing a brand or running their own Amazon FBA business
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
Send CV to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org along with approximately 400 words on why bamboo bamboo and what interests you in this role. Apply by 8th July 2022.