We’re a small but mighty London-based brand creating remarkable baby and toddler tableware. We create big ideas and small products that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line.
We are borderline insane about helping parents reduce plastic products for children and therefore products are loved and trusted globally.
As Ecommerce Manager you will set and lead the strategy for the website. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management, executing growth plans and continuously raising the bar, ensuring our website is best in class. We use Shopify so you need to know your way around the techy back end but also ideally resonate with parenting products and be a bit of a brand savvy person as our website will obviously be our face to the world.
An enthusiastic, proactive and entrepreneurial approach is crucial. This performance driven role involves working as part of a small, energetic team with big ambitions. This is a truly unique and exciting time to join the team as we continue to grow our brand within the children’s consumer products industry. This role reports into the Founder.
We can promise it will be stimulating, rewarding, challenging and fun in a small team going places type of way. So, if you are a self-starter with lots of ideas and ambition to build something amazing in the world of websites, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Lead the Ecommerce strategy, ensuring we have robust acquisition and retention plans in place to meet our ambitious growth objectives.
- Lead and implement all trading plans and marketing activity for the website, ensuring we have effective strategies, promotions and campaigns in place to reach our objectives.
- Manage day-to-day ecommerce operations within the Shopify platform.
- Work with our partners to optimise across PPC, SEO & Paid Social.
- Manage digital design briefing to the designers, ensuring we have best in class creative for all onsite and digital marketing activity.
- Manage CRM, ensuring alignment between website and email strategy.
- Manage digital media budget forecasting.
- Manage, track and implement strategies to ensure we are meeting our performance metrics across traffic, AOV, CVR, & Bounce Rates.
- Manage on-site end-to-end customer journey, ensuring we provide a seamless experience for our customers.
- Work closely and build great relationships with various teams including design, marketing, product, sales, operations and finance.
- Drive improvements and best practise across our sites and digital team.
- Monitor product performance & on-site trends, forming data-driven recommendations for future plans.
- Work with our website designer to support site development and improve capabilities.
- Proactive & entrepreneurial personality.
- Highly commercial, with a proven ability to deliver impressive sales growth.
- Experience & strong understanding of Shopify, Facebook ads manager, Google Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with SEO, email marketing and affiliates.
- Strong influencer; can lead and inspire internal and external teams
- Strategic mindset. Can translate and drive brand vision digitally.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for Digital, continuously seeking new opportunities and at the forefront of the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Affinity for storytelling; ability to recognise and drive great content and copy.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you.
The application process consists of a 30min phone call with an assistant an initial call with someone from the team and a final interview remotely via zoom. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Please send CV to Jennifer Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org along with approximately 400 words on your experience and what interests you in this role. Apply by 30th June 2022.