We’re a small but mighty London-based brand creating remarkable baby and toddler tableware. We create big ideas and small products that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line.
Our brand and products have won multiple awards over our 5-year life span through our ability to solve customer problems in a remarkable way, engage with our customers to tell their stories and deliver a wonderful customer experience. We also believe in plants over plastic.
We are looking for someone to lead a team of digital specialists and the performance strategy
The ideal person will be highly focused on performance marketing and who has expertise across all digital disciplines involved (mainly Amazon PPC and Paid Social but also Display and SEO). The performance manager will be responsible for a team of performance specialists, so management and interpersonal skills are also required.
How you’d spend your day
- You will have ownership of the revenue forecast, and marketing budget.
- You will own both strategy and delivery of the strategy, to create a more valuable business
- You will recommend the best online actions to drive revenue and improve ROAS.
- Will be involved in the whole process of online ad campaigns: planning, optimisation and reporting, including the analysis of the website and the different promotions.
- Will have smooth communication with both internal and external teams to provide feedback on their campaigns, such as conversion rates and online sales.
- Will define the marketing strategy with a focus on Amazon and Paid Social but also Display and SEO.
- Will track and evaluate KPIs for all those marketing channels.
- Will perform different analyses and research to forecast and estimate the profitability of campaigns.
- Will propose new and profitable solutions for the new client campaigns with a focus on performance.
- Lots of experience with Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Media Science or Marketing related training.
- Professional experience within the marketing industry and a media agency environment.
- Excellent English skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Comprehensive understanding through a broad mix of online media in a business context.
- Ability to reduce costs and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Exceptional analytical skills, demonstrating fluidity in the acquisition of metrics.
- Experience in media planning, being able to evaluate and organise large campaigns with different online channels.
- Technical knowledge and understanding, especially in performance pricing models (ROAS, CPA, CPC, etc)
- Be skilled in summarising and communicating complex information, to facilitate better communication between departments.
- Be able to learn quickly and propose fast and easy solutions for new campaigns.
- Leadership and people management skills
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
Send CV to Jennifer at email@example.com along with approximately 400 words on why bamboo bamboo and what interests you in this role. Apply by 30th June 2022